FSBO? Oh NO!
Sure, you could absolutely list your home yourself, but do you really want to open yourself up to:
- Trying to pinpoint the best price to sell your home quickly only to realize it was either way over priced (and you didn’t get any offers or it didn’t appraise to value) or alternatively, you priced it way below value (and walked away realizing you could have gotten much more than you asked)
- Getting phone calls and emails at all hours fielding the most random questions
- Inviting complete strangers into your home and risk hearing the honest feedback about how they REALLY feel about the checkered wall paper and shag carpeting
- Spending money on newspaper and online ads, creating online posts- competing against a professionally marketed property
- Negotiating against a professional
- Attempting to review offers and determine which one is the best and why (hint: the highest offer ISN'T always the best offer!)